Good to think before designing or ordering
- It's good to make sure of the measurements of the product in the design phase in order to accomplish the best possible condensation.
- It's good to take into account that soft material tolerances are wider compared to for example metallic parts.
- Ask us for the tolerances of materials. Special tolerances may demand a longe production time. This also affects delivery times, production amounts and price.
- The standard choices and thicknesses in use enable the maximal utilization of raw materials, which gives us the ability to reach a more cost-effective solution for the end product.
- By choosing the thinner material, you usually achieve a better condensation and more cost-effective seal.
- High fire protection in the raw material usually increases the price of the product unnecessarily.
- Usually the seal itself is cheap product when you don't consider the starting and logistics expences. Check your order amount – the effect on storage value is usually very low
- By standardizing the packaging size and order amounts you can achieve many benefits.
- Regular deliviries for example once a week lower the management expences, which is good for the client as well as for the supplier.