You can already take advantage of our know-how in the designing phase. Our marketing department will gladly help you in different questions on early stages.
Don't hesitate to contact us by calling or by email. Our phone number is +358 207 344 630 and our email is email@example.com.
Good to think before designing or ordering
- It's good to make sure of the measurements of the product in the design phase in order to accomplish the best possible condensation.
- It's good to take into account that soft material tolerances are wider compared to for example metallic parts.
- Ask us for the tolerances of materials. Special tolerances may demand a longe production time. This also affects delivery times, production amounts and price.
- The standard choices and thicknesses in use enable the maximal utilization of raw materials, which gives us the ability to reach a more cost-effective solution for the end product.
- By choosing the thinner material, you usually achieve a better condensation and more cost-effective seal.
- High fire protection in the raw material usually increases the price of the product unnecessarily.
- Usually the seal itself is cheap product when you don't consider the starting and logistics expences. Check your order amount – the effect on storage value is usually very low
- By standardizing the packaging size and order amounts you can achieve many benefits.
- Regular deliviries for example once a week lower the management expences, which is good for the client as well as for the supplier.